All - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, fashion, food, photography & more
- Camella Homes
- Camella Homes Iloilo, Iloilo Low Cost Housing
- Just Passing Thru
- Just Passing Thru is the written equivalent of my life's journey as represented by my beliefs, my views, my causes, and the stories of people who form a valuable part of its entirety.
- Everyday Sunday
- Documented memories from day to day experiences covering food, travel, lifestyle and readings ❤
- Politics and Governance
- Review and lecture notes on Politics and Governance
- Ang mga expectations ng isang unexpected daddy sa mundo.
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- The Two Miss Fits
- The Two Miss Fits is a personal fashion blog written by two Corporate world misfits, Ninin and Sophia. They share their musings on fashion, food, music, and gadgets. See how the 2 inject their style in their daily work lives.
- The FlipTop Battle League
- The First Filipino Rap Battle League, popularly called FlipTop or FlipTop Battles, is the Philippines' premier rap battle contest joined by underground and amateur rappers.
- My blog is about my life, how I see the world in my own perspective and living it the fullest!
- Iloilo News Blog
- A news blog on what's happening in this beloved city and province of Iloilo.
- Quotes and Letters
- Collection of Quotes in Words, Quotes in Images, Letters done Creatively that will surely touched our Mind and Hearts.
- Cure Library
- Cure Library
- Juragan Makalah
- Juragan Makalah Is A Blog That Contains Set of University Papers Purpose Helps Students In Class Completing Tasks
- Lyrics Buddy
- Lyrics and Videos of today's hottest hits. Music-related News and Articles.
- Stories of the Wandering Feet & Mind
- The advent of this blog is explained by the blogger’s hunger to share the stories of his Wandering Feet (i.e., stories & photos that will promote the pulchritude of the places he set foot on, most especially the Philippines) and Mind.
- tinco was here
- Blog posts are all about the experience of a budget traveller from tips on how to have a travel fund, how to apply a visa, how to go to one place, the food and what to expect. I also share my travel itineraries and expenses.
- Stories about the adventures and misadventures with friends, colleagues, and random strangers who eventually became good acquaintances.
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- This blog is where I share a little portion of who I am and about random things that interests me, most often I feature items that I love and share it on my blog.
- Pinoy Auto Blog
- The Philippines' Premiere Motoring Blog - more personal and relevant views on cars, travel, technology, and local transport news and issues.
- Fashion Travels
- Fashion, Beauty, Travel, Food and Lifestyle
- Impressions of a Princess
- Impressions on almost anything happening to my life.
- Internet Help within reach
- Business and Cover Letter Samples
- It contains different types of business and cover letter samples.
- FASHION TRAVELS
- FASHION TRAVELS Budget-Firendly Fashion Tips & Travel Help
- Online journal of Ged Carpizo. Sharing art, tutorials, crafts, travels, photography, technology, korean and japanese culture tidbits, and earth-love.
- Impressions of a Princess
- Fashion and lifestyle blog for Asian and Filipinos. Writes about fashion, books, and reviews. Usually hosts international and local giveaways.
- A hodgepodge of personal thoughts, experiences and photos on fashion, travel, lifestyle, and just about anything.
- It's a Tumblog by Gelo Reyes about food, designs, his everyday life and his project 365.
- Pink Heart String
- A blog about parenting, pregnancy, breastfeeding, caring for kids, home design tips, recipes, crafts and other topics that interest both moms and kids.
- Turtz on the Go
- The First Ever Educational Blog in Dinagat Islands that collects educational, global and local news, pictures and videos which are significant for public viewing and for viewer's interest.
- what's eating Venus
- Here's what's eating Venus. A personal blog on daily events, experience, learning, & thoughts on being a Christian wife and a corporate soldier, which aims to inform & inspire.
- Slavery in the Modern World.Don't be One of them, Think Twice.
- Cool Elf
- "Cool Elf" makes learning English quick, easy, and free. Highly recommended for students, TOEFL / IELTS test-takers, call center trainees and employees, and ESL teachers.
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Ang Kaladkarin
- This is a lifestyle blog of a Pop Culture Sponge looking for a platform to spread my brand of fluff, food, design, fashion, travel, etc.
- Legal Notes
- Not so comprehensive study of Philippine laws
- Saving is Sexy
- Saving tips and ideas for college students, singles and twentysomethings
- Philippine Case Digests Databank
- Hello everyone, especially to my fellow law students. I built this site in the hope that I may be able to contribute my case digests to all law students.
- Daily OPM SONGS AND Latest OMP Lyrics
- What the Heck? Trending Now
- What the Heck? Trending Now...provides the most daring and engaging news, updates and information about everything under the sun
- Lessons from Gay Bars in Manila
- A gay guy's learnings from going to gay bars (male strip clubs, macho dancers and macho dancing clubs, hosto bars) in Manila
- This blog features good books and the author's opinions and reflections on life through poetry and compositions.
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.
- Random Beauty
- All about beauty which includes recommendations and makeup reviews. It also included random stuff like anime and online money making.
- Practical Gardening
- Easy Low-Cost Gardening, DIY Garden Projects, Ornamentals, Vines, Trellises, Vegetables, Plants, Flowers, Garden Tools, Fertilizers, Pesticides, Lawn, Lawn Care, Bermuda Grass, Gardening Tips, Design and Maintenance.
- Mommy Diaries Manila
- A peek into one mommy's overactive imagination (and other quirky, pretty little things)
- Justin Breathes
- no technicalities, no jargon. just the latest music picks from a simple music listener's perspective.
- B.L.A.S.T Benjie Layug: Adventures of a Savvy Traveler
- This travel blog, a diary of the author’s local and international travels, aims to provide the reader with news and information on people, places and events that would interest the avid traveler and tourist.
- Love, Pinkcheeks
- A Toy Photography Blog.