Blogs on gay
- Kwentong Malibog Kwentong Kalibugan
- An inspiration from the original KK. Kwentong Kalibugan site. Help us grow and send in your own stories/contributions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kabalyeroboys Tambayan
- Kabalyeroboys is the go-to site for everything M2M. Videos, pics, GIFs, stories and more are updated daily. Take a peek and enjoy!
- Pinoy Gay Sex Scandals
- This site contains Pinoy gay porn videos, Filipino gay sex scandal videos and Pinoy M2M clips retrieved from other blogs and tube sites. Additionally, this site features Yaoi images and bara manga for gay anime fans.
- Metro Barako II
- Mas Masarap, Mas Palaban, Mas Barako!!! Bringing you only the BEST
- Pinoy M2M Stories
- Short stories about male to male relationships and the facets of being in one.
- your Freshest source of m2m pinoy kalibugan!
- Hunk Pinoys
- A site containing videos of hot pinoy hunks having fun and Pinoy masseurs and escorts information
- PINOY men SOCIETY
- #1 MALE CELEBRITY SITE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- ... mga pahina ng aking kagila-gilalas na pakikipagsapalaran sa mundo ng bohemya at chaos...
- Cartoon Yaoi R+ Downloads Cartoon's Blog
- Downloads Cartoons Yaoi(Gay) & Movie Gay Thai, Japan and Western for free.
- LIFE FUNTASTIQUE
- Gay, gay, and more gay - in melbourne, manila and around the world ...
- Bigotillong Bitchesa
- IThe tales and triumphs of a gay guy in the city, with bigote.
- Pinoy LGBT
- Blog about the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in the Philippines
- Celebs Going Frontal
- Celebrities Frontal Nudity
- Discreet Serpent
- A gay guy's outlook of the world. NOT your usual perverted site. If you are curious about how discreet gay guys operate, then this site is for you.
- Parental Guidance is Recommended for this site. Some photos or videos are not owned by me. Most of them are from the internet. We will feature hunks from different parts of the world. And we'll feature hunks from different social networking sites.
- A Different Kind Of Story
- "A Different Kind of Story" is a compilation original stories by Jeffy on gay and bisexual men depicting their life and struggles and romance. Stories are free for everyone to read.
- ANG MGA KWENTO NI PAULKIAN (sa buhay silahis---hindi ka nagiisa)
- dahil sa buhay silahis, hindi ka nag-iisa... Marami tayo.
- M2M Confessions
- Confessions of personal experiences, heartaches, joys and success of an "average" pinoy gay guy in Singapore.
- The Pinoy Babbler
- A blog detailing my daily journey. All the best. All the love. All the time
- HIV Positive Pinoy
- I am a young man from the Philippines living with HIV. I was diagnosed last March 2012 just as my career in the healthcare industry was about to take off. My personal advocacy focuses on HIV/AIDS education and prevention in the LGBT community.
- allan alamo
- photo and video blog of allan alamo
- A Blog about the life of Manila Gay Socialites!
- Pinoy M2M Romance
- Collection of my original M2M stories
- Pinoy Gay Guide
- A Guide to the rest of us ...
- Miss Patch
- Is it Miss Patch? It's Miss Patch! A personal blog that will entertain you with anything and everything about the becky, artistic life of a 20something soul. Soul talaga? Tee hee!
- Ang mga akda ng echoserang bakla
- Secrets Unveiled: Reveal. Express. Believe.
- Secrets of Martin Gonzales
- A new independent film that will shock the way you look at the driver of your TAXI
- Generation Q
- Love, sex, and the pursuit of happiness. Generation Q is a webcomic that follows the lives of three gay friends: the horny artist, the shy intellectual, and the kind-hearted – uhm – well, find out for yourself.
- filipino lesbian's rant, hisses, musings on family, sexuality, lgbt news, relationships, lifestyle and various points of views.
- Boys Closet
- guide to men lifestyle
- profound bliss
- the bliss of being gay is a bliss like no other
- Im Prosti! Hear me Moan about a life of a Bitch. >:) This is my Blog. AKA my li'l piece of cyberspace. It's about me. It's my experiences. It's my sentiments. It's my feelings. It's my thoughts. It's my life.
- life,love and lust
- Living life, loving everything about life. its a mix of personal opinion and current events, culture and with a little hint of politics! in a nut shell its a typical day in my so called life.
- Chronicles my thoughts, musings, and day to day happenings that sorta defines my homosexuality. In Filipino: "Chorva lang yan"
- I'm gay and i know it. You know that you're gay if you're reading my blog.
- Letters For Michael
- Lessons on being gay, of life, love and lots of it
- Sa Kalye ni Felipe
- Sinasabi ko sa sarili na simple lang ang buhay. Kaya gusto ko itong gawing komplikado!
- The Misadventures of Wonderboy and his Happy Heart
- A Fabulous Queen Who Wants To Wear McQueen
- Witness his struggles as he tries to pursue his life passion. Expect to read about fashion, his adventure and misadventures, and every thing else in between.
- Pinoy M2M Collection
- A collection of the best Pinoy M2M stories online
- Driedfish - The Life and Times of a Gay at Sea
- A gay seafarer on his journey across the globe.
- R O G U E
- The devil inside the earth that writes stories hoping to be sent in heaven. The blog contains creations and writings by Rogue Mercado.
- Queer In The Metro
- The Real Side of Elijah Bringas
- Going Straight
- This is about dealing with my struggles with same sex attractions, sexual addictions, and finding my true purpose in life. It's actually about anything and everything that can lead me to personal growth, wholeness, and healing.
- gay lifestyle, manila setting
- Secret Confessions of JayPee
- Coming out is not easy, nor is a life in the closet.. Confused Mind. Bruised Heart. Tortured Soul.
- The Pink Palate
- My blog is not your ordinary food blog. It's a food blog with a twist. It's a food blog with a gay perspective. It's about showing the world how to dine in a queer eye's view. Think Pink. Think Palate. The Pink Palate.
- rocking chair
- this blog is mainly about my daily escapades, funny moments, happy memories that might be useful to other people or might be enough to complete their day.